cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between RSZELTXREF and RERREPDIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Experts,

we want to identify all of our 3.5 Querys which uses Calculated Key Figures. And for the identified CKFs we want to see which one uses the calculation before or after Aggregation option/flag.

The background for this is, that we want to migrate our 3.5 Querys towards 7.x. To avoid display problems with the changed aggrationmode in 7.x we want to identify these querys in beforehand.

This is what I could achieve so far:

- Buid up a APD which joins the neccessary RSZ* Tables. (please see screenshot attached)

Join conditions:

Join:

RSZCALC-ELTUID = RSZELTDIR-ELTUID

Used fields:

RSZCALC-CALLATE (Aggregation Mode) -> X or NULL

RSZELTDIR- DEFTP -> CKF (Calculated Keyfigure)

--> Works!

Join:

RSZELTDIR-ELTUID = RSZELTXREF-TELTUID

Used Fields:

RSZELTXREF-SELTUID -> link towards RSRREPDIR?

--> Works!

Join:

RSZELTXREF-SELTUID = RSRREPDIR-COMPUID

Used Fields:

RSRREPDIR-GENUID

RSRREPDIR-INFOCUBE

--> Here the Join fails an does not deliver any data.

Do I missed here something? Or is there some more mapping Table between RSZELTXREF and RSRREPDIR?

Help would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Christian

View Entire Topic
former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Join:

RSZELTXREF-SELTUID = RSRREPDIR-COMPUID

This will not always work. RSZELTXREF is a parent-child relation table, which basically stores the tree-like structure of query elements.

In case of a simple local formula, the RSZELTXREF contains one record with TELTUID = formula and SELTUID = KF_structure, because the KF structure is the formula's parent. Then there will be another record with TELTUID = KF_structure and SELTUID = query.

In case of a CKF, when it gets added to a query what actually happens is that the CKF comes under a local selection, which is in turn a child of the KF structure, which is in turn the child of the query element. So just finding a record with TELTUID = CKF and taking the SELTUID of that record will not really be a robust solution.

The above example is out of my memory; in reality there could be many levels of parent-childs in a query and the query may not always be the CKF's direct parent. I think your requirement is solvable only if you write some ABAP code to recursively walk through the XREF table to figure out the query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

thanks for your reply. I already thought that it might not that easy to get it done...

Thanks for the clarification.

Best regards

Christian