cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting SLD to Sol Man 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to push my sld data to Sol Man 4.0. I have set up smsy_setup and ran sldcheck and set up sldapicust and everything seems o.k. but when I try to execute the job to pull data (SMSY_SETUP) and I review the update log I see a message stating "the sld server is inactive" and I am not sure why. I can log into sld and it's up an running so I don't know where to turn next.

One thing I do get is when I run sldcheck there is a message saying "No business systems found"?

Thanks,

Rodney Miller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Pascal I greatly appreciate your quick response and clarifying my issue.

Thanks,

Rodney Miller

Siemens Health Services - ERP Solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pascal.

Yes the SLD Bridge is running. I got this to work yesterday but there was one catch. The SAP Help Docs tell you to enter the SLD host in the Expert Settings in SMSY_SETUP but when I did this I get the error. If I remove this the SLD data gets trasferred into Sol Man apppropriately?

Thanks,

Rodney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

you don't have to enter the hostname in the expert settings, I know it's missleading, but it works fine without anything entered there.

Regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

is the SLD brigde also running?

Go into SLD -> Administration -> Data Supplier Bridge, set update local SLD to true and start the bridge.

Business systems are only needed for XI, but not for what Solman is using.

Regards,

Pascal