cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confimations from IFRU with DataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to use dataSource 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL to read confirmation data of orders. This database source is initially created to extract PP orders. Does somebody know if there is a way/seting to extract Plannt maintenance orders wich share the same tables?

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of issues are you facing by using 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

The problem is that this datasource is extracting only PP orders. We would like to include Plant maintenance orders for the confimations which share the same table.

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can execute tcode RSA5 in R/3. There are several datasources under SAP R/3-PM. Install them, replicate in BW etc.

Best regards,

Eugene

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think you got to use other data sources from the business content or just enhance the datasource to include the fields that you require in rsa6.

with regards

ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The development of SAP difference between the modules. There many more data source developed for the early modules like QM en PP/PPI. PM was developed later and I assume therefore there are at this moment less extractors available for PM. PM shares a lot of the tables of QM and PM. There is an extractor for PP for confirmations while there isn't one for PM (yet). The question would be if and how the PP extractor 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL could also be use to extract PM confirmation on Orders.

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

although i am not really adept in PP iam curious to try out something. Try to enhance the specified data source by ading additional fields required by PM and write the function module to load the data.

but i think it is better to create a generic datasource.

with regards

ashwin

Answers (0)