cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration: Separator for ConfigClass attribute values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I'm looking for an option to escape the ',' character within an values-attribute value:

<ConfigClass ...>
<attribute name="separator" type="enum" values=";,|" mandatory="true" advanced="true" visibleColumn="true" visibleField="true"/>

The comma is the separator for the different values but how can I specify a comma as a possible enum value itself? I tried escaping by '\', '
' and by html-entity, nothing worked so far.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried "list" type for the attribute? Seems, that you can define the separator for the fields...

<attribute name="source_folders" listType="string" type="list" separator="," default="/documents/**,/etc/**"/>

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your hint with the 'separator' attribute. It works for enum as well as for list. My problem was that I did not find any documentation or DTD for the xml-configuration.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just copied all the configs from the portal and learned a bit from them going through one by one...

Roman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where would these configuration xmls be located for proeprties?

Thanks,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

...do you mean KM properties? If yes this should be something like this:

/cm/services/properties_metadata/PropertyMetadata

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the DTD for ConfigClass XML-files within this pdf:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3cd2cfbb-0601-0010-3984-d0c...

Page 68 ff.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

seems helpful...thanks for the info.

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was asking if these configurations were for the KM Property metadata. I now realize that they are for a Repository Manager.

Thanks,

Scott