cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuratio objects role in Runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need some help on runtime behavior of a message process, where does the configuration objects come in to play ? like ' collaboration profile' and 'collaboration agreements' after a message ( SOAP message ) has come into the Integration Server ( whether it is came form an adapter or proxy runtime) what happened actually ?

awaiting for your valuable responses.

Thanks and Regards

mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message flow in XI or the lifecycle of the message processing is explained in this blog

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/25/understanding-message-flow-in-xi

Regards,

Ramesh P

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks

Regards

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

When the communication is with proxy the message are directly put on integration server as it is a adapter less communication. During pipeline processing the both design and configuration objects come into picture.

6 pipeline processing steps are :

1) Receiver Identification (**receiver agreement ) 2) Interface determination 3) Message plit, 4) Message mapping, 5) Technical routing 6) Call adapter

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable replies...

I would like to know some more about proxies...Should we do any thing to work proxies ...I mean activating or installing the Local integration server or proxy runtime or it all happened automatically without any effort ?

Thanks and Regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>><i>I would like to know some more about proxies...Should we do any thing to work proxies ...I mean activating or installing the Local integration server or proxy runtime or it all happened automatically without any effort ?</i>

This All will be Given in the Following Blog

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3022-- [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] How do you activate ABAP Proxies?

Reward Points if Helpful

Regards

Khanna

Message was edited by:

khanna rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khanna,

Thanks for responding...but I am not able to access the link of the said Blog...is it working properly ? or changed ? I am getting the message like not authorized.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the link

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks...but one thing ...all the things explained in the Blog are related to XI consultant or Basis consultant ?

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

its usually the Basis job but a lot of time XI developers might also need to do it if need arises and they have proper authorizations

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aamir

but ...one more thing is these settings are for Web AS 6.2 or for Web AS 6.4( and >) also ?..

Regards

Mahesh.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

RUNTIME of SAP XI is nothing but processing of messages.

Please find more details here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/0c733cb7d61952e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable replies....but actually my point is ' where does the configuration objects like "Collaboration profiles"( parties and services) and " Collaboration agreements" comes into play?... is it integration server or at the start of the message itself or some thing else ? '

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh.