cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining a field from one webi into another webi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<p>I&#39;m currently working on a report that are exactly identical except one is YTD and other is previous month. Then these reports are saved as excel spreadsheets and the Employee Ranking field with the Previous Month report is placed within the YTD report. For example:</p><p>YTD Report: Monthly Report: </p><p>Ranking Employee Name Ranking Employee Name </p><p>1 Emp. A 1 Emp. A </p><p>2 Emp. B 2 Emp. C </p><p>3 Emp. C 3 Emp. E </p><p>4 Emp. D 4 Emp. D </p><p>5 Emp. E 5 Emp. B </p><p>How can I combine the Ranking field within Monthly Webi Report into the YTD Webi Report as follows?: </p><p>Combined Report: </p><p>YTD Ranking Monthly Ranking Employee Name </p><p>1 1 Emp. A </p><p>2 5 Emp. B </p><p>3 2 Emp. C </p><p>4 4 Emp. D </p><p>5 3 Emp. E</p>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This post might be late but better late then never.

I assume you have one webi report which contains 2 queries. One returning results for YTD and one returning results for Monthly. To achieve your desired result of

YTD Ranking, Monthly Ranking, Employee name all you have to do is combine the Employee Name Dimension from the 2 queries.

Thanks

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever found out how to resolve this issue?