Collection (# and $)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to develop a FIAR BEx report, where I should be able get following KPIs

> 7 days past due

> 21 days past due

> 30 days past due

> 60 days past due

There is a standard BI content query on Payment Overdue. But, how do I get # of collections overdue.

Could you help me in identifying infocube, KFs and characteristics for same.

Thanks

Rita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a Days Overdue analysis query (0FIAR_C03_Q0005),based on FI_AR line item cube which calculate the ageing buckets.In this query we have a key due date and all the ranges are

calculated on this and they are all fixed 30, 60, 90,....

Copy this query as a Z query. Then copy this ageing bucket into new one (it will be good if add no of days in title ). now just change the offset value on the key date as u have mentioned in the title. this u can do for any number of days.

Hope this helps,

Regards

CSM Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I determine # Collections. BI Content queries only gives Amount ($).

Thanks

Rita

Edited by: Rita Tripathi on Jun 25, 2008 5:08 PM

Edited by: Rita Tripathi on Jun 25, 2008 5:11 PM

Edited by: Rita Tripathi on Jun 25, 2008 5:11 PM

Edited by: Rita Tripathi on Jun 25, 2008 6:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using the standard cube you are stumped because there are no document numbers or line items in the cube

If there were.. then you would still have to create a new infoobject that concatenated Co Code/Fiscal Year/Document Number/Line - then in the query you can create a global CKF which when ehnaced will count all values not equal to 0 based on this char and it will give you the number - then you age as per the values already mentioned

Note - the invoice ref field is the standard cube is NOT a documetn number - it is used for part allocated invoices in the part paid cash scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more by putting the doc number into the cube and using the concatenated infoobject can lead to a huge sid table if you have retail volumes

This is why in my past 3 projects in the AR arena I have put in "snapshot" cubes whihc precalculate KPIs at month end using first CRM BAPI, then APD and now Infoprovider reads to create the snapshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

Rita

Edited by: Rita Tripathi on Jun 26, 2008 1:14 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

posted twice by mistake.