cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMC Customization

0 Kudos

Is there a way to dynamically display the system you have connected to in the CMC? I had a security admin responsible for assigned users to a group type in the wrong system and since using Windows AD authentication they got in but did not realize connected to a different system then they thought they were connected to.

I would like to find a way to display the system somewhere on the page.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ayman_salem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

allowed.cms is designed to prevent connections to unwanted CMS.
Due to CVE (security issue) it is now mandatory to define it (was optional in old SP/patches which was a high security risk).

For your question, this can be done by changing the code, which of course should be repeated with each new SP/patch applied.

0 Kudos

It would appear my question on trying to display the "System" name connected to might be a mute point now. In BO 4.3 SP2 Patch 10 there is parameter allowed.cms that will resolve the situation. Thanks.

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look into this question: Manage session screen

0 Kudos

We have already changed the theme colors. In this case the person was using a Production Tomcat Server but then entered the credentials for the Development BO environment. So the color scheme was Production but in reality they were on the Development Environment.