cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Foundry Trial - Cloud Platform Integration tenant (Process Integration)

catano
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my Cloud Foundry trial account, I'm trying to subscribe to Process Integration regarding to this tutorial:

Set Up Your SAP Cloud Platform Integration Tenant

but under subscriptions there's no 'SaaS applications' / 'Process Integration' in my trial subaccount.

I'm trying under the same environment:

Home [Europe (Rot) - Cloud Foundry - Trial] / userID / trial

How can I add 'Process Integration' to my account?

Regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member694802
Discoverer

Hi Peter,

Try with below link.

https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-starter-isuite-onboard-subscribe.html

Regards,

Sachin Belide

catano
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sach_mulgmai37

Thanks, I accepted your answer.

Please add that Process Integration no longer available separately, but part of the Integration Suite service plans

SAP Cloud Platform Discovery Center

Announcement: SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite Simplification | SAP Blogs

Cheers,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SYMAX
Explorer

Hi Peter,

Your problem is similar to what I have been puzzled myself a few days ago. As I can see your trial is located in Rot (EU). For some reason the Process Integration is only available on US trial accounts.

What you need to do is to add another sub-account to your global trial account and select US as location. Then by managing the entitlements you will be able to move some of the lite package to US. Not everything need to be moved though as US account is also missing a few things that is only available in EU

Hope this helps.

Hi Maxim. I am also unable to find that. Could you please help on this? Please suggest what to do.
Thanks in advance

catano
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi symax

I unaccept the solution as process integration no longer available as separately but part of the Integration Suite

Peter

geert-janklaps
Active Contributor

Hi,

This is probably because of missing entitlements in your subaccount. Can you make sure you have following entitlements? (or else add them using the "Configure Entitlements" button => don't forget to save)

Once the entitlements are in place you should be able to see the subscription. (this can take a while sometimes)

Best regards,

Geert-Jan Klaps

catano
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi 8d8214c7f9734f45be69f95cc0d5aeee,

Thanks for your answer.

I checked the mentioned entitlements.

'Process Integration Runtime' I already have.

I don't have and I cannot add 'Process Integration Trial' because I don't have that option.

Is it possible that this option has been removed?

Br,

Peter