Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on Multiprovider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can anybody pls reply to this?

I have to create a multiprovider on 2 ODS objects for which there is no common KEY FIELD.

Can I go ahead with creating a multiprovider...Also,please let me know the restriction in creating a multiprovider

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hima,

you can go ahead. but what about the report which you are going to create on the multiprovider. It will show the output diff if you have no comm keyfields.

What exactly is the reporting requirement. Pls let us know abt the data in the ODS's and the report requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the response.

Actually I have to create a Billing and Receipt History report and i am asked to do that on AR ODS and SD ODS.All the fields that i require to generate the report are in AR ODS except Net Amount (0netval_inv is BW object) and have to put a filter on sales organisation.these 2 objects are in SD ODS.

Also,my Invoice Number is in data fields for both ODS which also need to be produced in the report.

pls suggest how can I go ahead.

Hima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hima,

What should be the objects in tows in the report? Do you have them in both ODS's. They should be common fields in both ODS to do calculations or to display the keyfigures in the report in a proper manner. So that u can get teh newt amount restricted with organization for a particular billing doc. Which means you should have a common field like billing doc, and sales organization in both the ODS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

only thing reqrd to create MP is one common characterstic b/w to IP's .. U can go ahead creating a multiprovider.........

Regards