cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chars-BAR/PIE/GRAPH in BEX Web Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using Web Bex Analyzer to access Queries/Reports.

How can i create a report that displays data in Bar Chart

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below option u can use to go for Graphical output:

1. Create web template and choose chart web item but that will run on portal u cann not see that output in Analyazer.

When u run query in Analyzer you also have directly the option of switching to Graph and Table.

That in itself does the automatic conversion, u can teach the user for all this functionalites they are all simple.

Which BI Version u r using 7 or 3.5

Thanks

Dipika

Edited by: Dipika Tyagi on Jun 25, 2008 8:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipika

Thanks for the update

I am running on BI 7 .0

Is there any way that i can configure those charts ans also

Is there any way that i can shift that tab (charts) to the first...so when user executes a query insted of viewing data first he will view chart and thaen if he want he can view the data

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way that i can configure those charts ans also - So far i don't any such option if i got any idea then will update u on that.

Is there any way that i can shift that tab (charts) to the first...so when user executes a query insted of viewing data first he will view chart and than if he want he can view the data -

This seems to be possible done but for that its required to know the template used when we execute the query's in analyzer and there we can make such kind of changes (don't know exactly but still its something that we can try out) ....!

But still then i feels that it really does not make any difference if chart comes first or tables, i can understand the weird requirements of user but as a consultant we can tell them what's possible what's not and what can be the various option they can use ...

Thanks

dipika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update