cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from full load to delta load for a cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a cube which gets fed from 3 sources.Sales history cube, co_pa data source & sales budjet data source. Till now we were having a full load every month. Now we want to change to delta load. What r the parameters I need to look into to for it. I mean is it fesible for a delta load.

Thanks,

Shrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gurus,I got the ans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For data selection in the IP they have given, for 0calmonth selection value from 01/2006 to 12/2100.

Thanks in Adv,

Shrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrish,

Yes you can do that, only thing you need to do is need to run the init without data transfer first so that it will transfer a single record which states that the initialization is successfull. And then you can select delta from next time and do the data loads... Do remember wherther your DS will support for delta or not...

Hope it helps

Regards,

Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usa RSA2 or table ROOSOURCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all check whether ur data sources supports delta or not? If ur ds supports delta then select init without data transfer and run the delta loads regularly.

Khaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorrry, All the three data sources r Cubes, CO-PA, Sales history cube, Sales Budget cube. Its a data mart load. I know the steps. But what I want to know is the fesiblity for doing the delta loads.

Thanks In adv,

Shrish.