cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change event is getting triggerred after approval.

former_member1360394
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on one of the T&E w/f and the changes required are that of that an associate should not be able to change the trip after AP team approves.

I added one task which changes the trip status.

Now after AP team approves, the trip is getting deleted instead of flowing to the manager for approval.

Change event is a Wait event, which gets triggerred if the associate changes the trip before AP team approves.

Kindly suggest me something.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1360394
Participant
0 Kudos

I have resolved the issue myself.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'll order a bottle of champagne.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What task or step are you using to set the trip status? and what status are you trying to set the trip too? We have a multiple approver T&E trip workflow, but we only change the trip status after all approvers have approved the trip. If the initiator decides to change the trip prior to all approvers approving the workflow is triggered again from the start and all approvers need to approve again.

former_member1360394
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm changing only the status of the trip and nothing else. Before AP team approves, i'm allowing the associate to change the trip.

But after AP team approves, I dont want any associate to change the trip.

I'm using method called Approve of BO BUS2089.

former_member1360394
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm changing only the status of the trip and nothing else. Before AP team approves, i'm allowing the associate to change the trip.

But after AP team approves, I dont want any associate to change the trip.

I'm using method called Approve of BO BUS2089.