cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change BSP Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of our programmers has named the BSP application without following the stardard naming. Instead of copying to a new BSP Program, is there any way to change the BSP program name?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all of your answers. Is this the only one way I can do? Actually, I have transported the old code, including all classes, to another system. If I copy the old code to the new one and retransport it, there will be two BSP programs in another system. Then, I have to delete the old one manually in that system. This will call for the new request inevitably.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It'll be a new transport request anyway if you've already transported the application. But doing the copy of the application and deleting of the obsolete application can be done in 1 transport.

On thing: you need to modify any references (eg hard coded URLs) to the obsolete application too.

Eddy

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create a new BSP with the right name and than copy the old one into the new one.

mfg

Stefan

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on the name and copy the application to a new name and delete the "wrong" one.

Eddy