cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm preparing for the EP certification in the coming TechEd .Can anyone provide me the material,links,documentation,model test booklets...etc. for the preparation.

Preparation Tips and Tricks are also appreciated.

Regards,

Joshua Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200748
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua

If Study materials is what you are looking for, then I dont think you are going to find them unless you register for the Certification Examination and make the payment

Upon successful registration, you will recieve all the required documents and eLearning materials from SAP which you can access with your S-user ID.

But not to worry. You still have the good old SAP online library which contains most of the course materials. Go through the syllabus and try to cover as much as possible.

Here's a link for your reference.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/a4/76bd3b57743b09e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Hope that was not very discouraging.

Good Luck with the Certification.

Warm Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Does SAP provide eLearning material or Course material after registering for exam?

I also heard that SAP Knowlege Warehouse - Traing Contents product contains all the course material.

Regards

Chandu

former_member200748
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu

After registration you shall be receiving materials which you can access from your Service Marketplace Inbox that will help you clear your examination.

So that means you shall have the course contents in the material. Some of these files are downloadable. Apart from that you also have flash files with narration that can be viewed online.

Hope that answers your question.

Warm Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Are you sure about this?

I just checked with SAP UK Education, who said that SAP don't provide any material for the examination. Candidate will only receive a email confirmation about the test.

I am planning to register for SAP exams. The material will be very helpful.

How & where can I check/confirm with this SAP?

Regards

Chandu

jpolus
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

You didn't mention which EP certification you were gong to do. Since you posted in this forum, I'm assuming it is the EP technology consultant. If not, the links I provide will get you into the right area.

Anyway, go to the SAP service marketplace. http://service.sap.com/certification In the left hand navigation, expand consultant certification then click on the SAP NetWeaver link. The one you are looking for is "SAP NetWeaver´04 - Enterprise Portal & Knowledge Management and Collaboration"

Click on the link under Language. This is important because it shows you all the topics on the test and the weighting. There are 80 questions on the test. This page will tell you the percentages of material on the test.

Next, click on the link under curriculum. This will show you the courses that are used to teach for the certification. Some of them are classroom and some of them are elearning. You should at least review the course content. If there are things you need help with you can take the class or review the elearning.

As far as I know there are no sample tests. There are 80 multiple choice questions and you have three hours to take the test.

Hope this helps and good luck

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out the following posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks John,

I've got enough info regarding the type of certification and the syllabus for that.But i need some material to study for the exam.I do no that i can browse and get the material.It would be great that i seggregate and read.

pdf,word,...any format is greatly appreciated.

<i>Please provide me this so that i can close this Question.</i>

Regards,

Joshua Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua Kiran,

How you faired in the exam?

Am attending exam on EP Developer Consultant this Friday, any tips you like to share & any consolidated material you have to share with?

Please help me to if you have any, you can mail me at ykishore@yahoo.com

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Kishore