cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying the standard CCM integration scenario for uploading master data upload from EBP to Catalog .

The scenario I am using is "MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS640 " , but for this scenario there is no message mapping and interface mapping present in integration repository.

I am wondering how to about for the configuration of this scenario.

Regards,

Keith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

That is because the message coming out of EBP and the message going into the Catalog authoring tool are in the same format (Catalog Transmission). SO no mapping is required. You can go ahead and configure the scenario without a mapping.

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

Does that mean there will be no interface mapping to this scenario . I am having same server for SRM and CCM,

I have configured the scenario without any mapping , when i run the report to transfer master data the message waits in QUEUE . I have done the settings for queue registration .In SXMB_MONI it give no receiver found.

Regards,

Keith.

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

If you are getting the 'no receiver found' error, check the config in the receiver determination.

You can route it back to the same system, but you still need to give the system name in the Rcvr Determination

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

now whats happening is message is sent back to SRM system (checkered flag in SXMB_MONI of SRM and XI system)

But it is not reflected in the BSP application of CCM.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks once again.

Keith.

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

One thing I can suggest is to check whether you have got the client right. Are you using the same client on the SRM system for EBP and CCM? Also, have you set up the post-processing steps? You can refer to the CCM Cookbook for troubleshooting and config help...

http://service.sap.com/ibc -> ... for mySAP SRM -> Catalog Content Management -> Configuration Fact Book CCM 2.0

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

Thanks for u r help but its working propely now .

thanks once again for u r help.

Regards,

Keith.

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Glad to know that it is working. Did you find the exact cause of the problem?

Cheers

Manish