cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogs, Codes and Code Groups in Response Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i assume this parameters to product or something else?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can link a dateprofile to one transactiontype only

can i make different transactiontypes with different dateprofiles and link that to different priority??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a possibility to link the priority to a dateprofile

I think its quite essential to link different dates to different priority

eg low priority start date 1 day , due date 1 week

high priority start date 1 hour , due date 1 day.

Then you should report over the SLA time

Does anyone have a clue where you can do that or even a workaround would be helpfull

Thanks in advance

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Did you already have any clarification regarding your question? If not, Could you please explain me your doubt? I would like to help you.

Regards,

Raquel Cunha

SAP Solution Manager Consultant

ITIL Foundations Certified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel !

In the response profile i have such parametrs as Catalogs, Codes and Code Groups . how can i use this parametrs? where i can assing them and so on?

Thank you!

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

When you create a response profile for your service process, you must define the response times based on your SLA. The response times can be defined by priority (so that your incidents with very high priority must have a first response in 30 min and be completed in 2 hours, for example) but you also can define that the system should calculate the dates based on indicator keys that have different timeframes with durations, so you can combine and configure that incidents with priority X and category Y have a different duration for first response than an incident with the same priority but category Z, and so on..

In order to use category, code and code groups, you must first maintain these values via SolMan IMG in "Scenario-Specific Setting->Service Desk->Maintain Categories and priorities", and you can maintain Catalogs and Codes via "Scenario-Specific Setting->Service Desk->Define Catalogs, Codes and Profiles".

(They are also available in the CRM IMG)

Hope I could help you..

Regards,

Raquel Cunha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

via SolMan IMG in "Scenario-Specific Setting->Service Desk->Maintain Categories and priorities" I can add/change priorities but what if I want to link the date to a priority?

I already found how to change the dates ( via SolMan IMG in "Scenario-Specific Setting->Service Desk->date profile) but I want that the standard value chosen in detailed screen of an existing support message (end customers requirement) changes when I adapt the priority

Is this possible? Do I need a badi? Which one?