cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see data for 2lis_03_BX datasource in the Cube _ URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all - I have loaded an opening balance from datasource 2lis_03_bx into a cube. When I say Infocube->Manage I am not able to see the data in the cube. I did not load data from 2lis_03_bf and 2lis_03_um datasources though.

Is it that we won't be seeing the opening balance data in the cube, but I am able to see the data when I load movements data from 2lis_03_bf into the cube.

Please let me know..

Sabrina.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

do you perform all the steps required (compression, marker and so on) as per documentation ?

And, above all, are you able to see your monitor load info with some added records (besides transferred ones)?

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto...

Yes I followed the documentation and did compress the opening stock balance (with marker update). Did not load any movements data from BF datasource and was trying to view the data.

I am guessing since BX is just opening stock balance we won't be able to see the data...do you agree.

please let me know. Also I saw records for both transferred and added in the cube.

thanks,

Sabrina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sabrina,

but do you see some number in added records ?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ed/16c29a27db6e4d81a015be8673eb80/frameset.htm

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Roberto, I do see records in added tab . The link that you are showing it says that few fields may never get populated which is fine.

I am saying when I want to see data in the cube where I loaded only with BX data, I cannot see material number, plant etc.... where I extracted from RSA3 (saw it) and also loaded it to PSA (saw the data there) but cannot view it in Cube. I am assuming since it is opening balance for marker we won't be able to see data.. am I correct.

Roberto, I have another question about how much of historical data do we need to load for material movements....opened an other link.

thanks,

sabrina.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do you mean that there are no request record in requests tab in cube -> manage for 2lis_03_bx ?

or there is request record but you can not see data?

Regards,

Andrzej

ps. check note 586163 - there are some useful info on IM for BW