cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot deploy Web dynpro application from NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to EP. I created a web dynpro application in nwds and tried to deploy it. But it gives the following error .

Settings

SDM host : nw04

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/E:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp12188WelcomeWebDynproprj.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/E:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp12188WelcomeWebDynproprj.ear

Aborted: development component 'WelcomeWebDynproprj'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.05.02.19.35.01'/'0':

<b>Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool</b>. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

I have even configured J2EE server in the nwds through preferences. I have used the default passwords during installing sneak preview.

What should i do to deploy my application successfully??????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajendra,

don't worry.

with the discussions, it seems thta you configures the J2EE engine and everything right.

and the server is working also(you mentioned the green signal), well teh problem might be with teh web dyn pro component you created adn the connection missing between them somewhere .

Since you said you are new to webdynpro, could you pleae try your hands on something simple like showing first name, last name.

the link I would specify down..

Because the configuration may not be the only issue by which the deployment might be aborted.

The step by step execution is described here.

follow the link step by step and once you are confident, you can move on to other complex scenarios.

the link is:-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/5f/0db14033c7b94ee10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

This being a simple application we can very well find out the error if this itself is not coming properly.

Please award points if I was helpful

Regards,

Arun Jacob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this

Incorrect J2EE Engine security credentials are used and an online deployment process has been performed.

Currently there are two places in which the J2EE Engine administrator’s password is stored:

&#9679; User store – managed by the J2EE Engine Visual Administrator

&#9679; File system secure store (SecStore.properties) – managed by the Config Tool.

If the password is changed in the user store, it has to be changed in the file system secure store as well.

Proceed as follows:

1. Using the Config Tool, set the correct J2EE Engine security credentials.

2. After you have performed the steps mentioned above, try to start the deployment process again.

regards

ambica

Former Member
0 Kudos

I login to config tool using the userid : Administrator and Password : abcd1234.

(I checked in the config tool , there is no where where the username and pwd are stored except the we login to configtool with user id and password.)

The same userid and password are stored in secure store of J2EE Engine.

I don't know what to do with this. I am really pissed off with this.

Please help me with this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can get the message server host and port from

visual admin tool:server->kernel->cluster manager

and check ms.host and ms.port values from the table. If you do your J2ee settings according to these values it will work fine. (windows->preferences->J2EE select first option (j2ee installed in remote host))

Regards

Ganesan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Server settings are fine in preferences of NWDS. Every thing is showing green

I get the same problem even when i delpoy through SDM.

This is the error when i deploy through SDM

Deployment started Thu May 03 06:27:27 PDT 2007

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of MyFirstWebDynProPrj

Aborted: development component 'MyFirstWebDynProPrj'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.04.14.22.37.46'/'0':

<b>Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool.</b> For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: <b>Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.</b>

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment of MyFirstWebDynProPrj finished with Error (Duration 6656 ms)

It seems like a configuration issue in SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool.What should i do.

Highest points will be awarded if some one can help me in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

follow the step like this,

in NWDS go to windows/preference menu-> select SAP J2EE Engine->give message server host and message server port there

for example

message server host :: <your ep server host name>

message server port :: 3601 (in case of EP 6.0) or 3901 (in case of EP 7.0)

click on apply and ok

and again go to windows->show vies->others->select J2EE->J2EE Engine

then at bottom u should see the green light for youe ep server->

if u cant see this green light there thne it indicates that you need to reset your message server port number

then deploy your web dyn pro application.

give the SDM password correctly

even if u r unable to deploy the application then u need to do following things

rest u r Administrator password to abcd1234

and then deploy u r application

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

• The error sounds the J2EE Engine Login details is invalid .

Please check the Same in Window > Preferences > J2ee Engine

• Try to restart the SDM sever.

• Please ensure that your SDM Password is correct.

• Give http://<Portal Server>:<Port> in Window > Java Development Infrastructure > Development Configuration and press Ping Server.

Regards,

<b>Ramganesan K</b>