cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we load delta for FIGL extractors twice in 24 hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We perform delta-loads twice a day for the datasource 0FI_GL_4. However, only during the first delta-load are records

fetched and transferred from R/3 to BW. The second delta-load during the day always gives as result 0 records.

How to overcome this situation..

Please help.

thnx,

Sunita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check following link,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/28006

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it as per the minute based extraction- for the new business content SAP provides the field- BWFINEXT, which means that you need not implement any SAP note for the minute based extraction- you can just change the parameter to X and start using minute based extraction.

But if you are just looking for extracting the delta twice only for one day in a month or just for one time then change the variable in BWFIOVERLA- to X and you can do the extraction twice.

And you can change the field to blank when you do not need it.

This is how it works- you have BWFISAFETY set as 1 and BWFITIMBOR as 020000

Now, lets say you did delta on 9th feb at 14:50 hrs- you will have the delta records till 23:59 of feb 8th.

and lets say you did delta on 10th feb at 00:55 hrs in the morning- you will have no records.

Since my high time is 10- safety interval- 1 (if my time is <bwfitimbor- 2 am)

but if i run the delta after 2:00 lets say 2:30 in the morning of 10th- I will have records of 00:00:00- 23:59 of 9th.

Now I want the records of 10th too-

Let us not consider that you did not run delta at 2:30 in the morning- with bwfioverla-' '

set the bwfioverla- to 'x'- now you run the delta on lets say 5:22 of 10th- your extractor will be pulling the records till 11:59 of 10th from 00:00:00 of 9th. which is my high time of time stamp.

now you again run the delta at 15:00 hrs your delta will pull the records from 00:00:00 of 10th to 23:59:00 of 10th.

Hope this helps.

Ram

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sunita

You can do that but a great deal of error is needed to changed this to Minute based extraction

Regards

Anindya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aninda,

Can you please provide the steps.

Thanx a lot.

Sunita

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita,

We can only extract once a day using this extractor. If you need to increase the frequency, you could use minute based extraction. Please see my earlier post for more details on it and the extractor behaviour.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=9947776#9947776