regards,

murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you load data once through PSA and the transfer rules are proper and if the PSA Record status shows GREEN then you cannot delete the record manually.

Only way out I guess is as roberto suggested with selection conditions.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I dont think it is possible to just edit or delete only few records in PSA. Only way is what Reberto has suggested. If there is any way around please do let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you really must delete only certain records, then you could edit the PSA data prior to loading into its destinations. when you double-click on the PSA data, and then you highlight the relevant line, and click on the pencil icon, you could delete entries from there.

or you could create a program that will directly tamper with the contents of the PSA table, but the risks that step will take will, of course, be your part of your worries.

ryan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!!

U can delete the data from PSA manually as well as automatically.

If u use Process chains then u can add a separate process for the deletion of the data(PSA Request..) from PSA .

U can delete it manually by right clicking on PSA, then u will get an option for deletion of the PSA Data. From that u can even schedule the deletion of data for ur PSA.

Hope it helps...

Regards-

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chanakya,

Thanks for your reply. In my case I dont want to delete whole PSA data, Just would like to edit the data and delete certain data records. how can i do that?

thanks

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at Roberto's reply...

LauQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is a formal way to delete some records only, from a request. You may probably zero out the key figures so that the records do not have any impact in the data target. Not sure whether zeroing out will be useful in your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

you can also add a process to your process chains (if you are loading via chains) to schedule the deletion regularly.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

go to PSA page in RSA1, then right-click and Delete PSA Data...here you can set deletion criteria and parameter to schedule periodically this deletion (look at the bottom of the page!)

Hope ut helps!

Bye,

Roberto