cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone provide me links or PDFS for Hana real time scenario questions

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

can some one provide me the links or PDFS for HANA real time modeling scenarios.

I have gone through the some links and PDFs but those are covering only the basic things like implementing views and defining the predefined functions like calculated columns, variables & input parameters etc... But I need some documents which will cover the real business scenarios.

Regards,

VaraPrasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208449
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Why not try keep checking this space? -SCN blogs and discussions where people discuss real-time business scenarios.

0 Kudos

Hi Gowthami,

Thanks for your reply. I am not able see peoples discussions on my Communication list and I am only able see the discussion which I was raised.

Can you please help me on this also I am not sure what went wrong.

Regards,

VaraPrasad.

former_member208449
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

In the SCN home page, check out the red-marked area and choose 'All Topics and Spaces'

Browse for SAP HANA or any other topic of your wish. Select the SAP HANA Developer Center as shown.

In the red-marked area, select enable email notifications. You will receive emails regarding all the discussions and blog posts started in this space.(In my case, it shows 'stop email notifications' as I have already enabled email alerts.)

Thanks

Gowthami