cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can SAP PS and SAP FM be integrated with SAP Ariba (by CIG or not)?

nikotadena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client currently has SAP PS (budget-related), SAP FM (cost center) and SAP ECC. Can we directly integrate PS and FM to SAP Ariba via CIG (or non-CIG)?

Thanks.

View Entire Topic
former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Niko,

You have mentioned SAP Ariba, are you referring Ariba Buying, If yes, we are providing master data integration (Cost Center) and Budget check before approving the purchase requisitioning out of the box in CIG integration. Hope it clarifies you.

thanks,

S.P.Kandasami

nikotadena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kandasami,

Appreciate your comment. Thank you! Yes, it is Ariba Buying.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong - so this integration functionality between SAP Buying through CIG with SAP PS and FM is actually an OOTB feature is actually OOTB?

This might be too much but can you point me to a document or process that can provide guidance to me to study and further understand how I can implement this?

labilly
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kandasami

We have the same scenario with FM checking budget at PR creation. Until now, we had long-term service PR with one position per year (since FM implementation).

We are now implementing Ariba (Buying included), and facing a problem when buyers wants to create the RFQ from the PR, since there are multiple identical lines (for different years) for the provider to place an offer.

Do you have any case of long-term PR? If so, how do you create RFQ?

Thanks!