Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not execute Procedure GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE

param0308
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created SQL privilege in HANA and now want to assign it to repository role. So I am using below procedure

Call GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE ('"ZANPSQL_HR_PERSONALDATA"','Repsoitory Role with Path');

error:

Could not execute 'CALL _SYS_REPO.GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE ...' in 98 ms 576 µs .

[129]: transaction rolled back by an internal error: insufficient privilege: Not authorized

Both SQL privilege and Repository created by one USER and same user we are using to execute the procedure.

We have assigned the GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE(_sys_repo.) under object privilege node.

Please suggest why we are getting the error.

* Is it possible to assign SQL privilege to repository role using above procedure?

Regards

Rajender Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandan_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

You must have object privilege EXECUTE on the procedure GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE.

You probably dont have access to run it, Ask your SYSTEM user to give you access for this object.

Then only you will be able to run the PROC.

CALL GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE ('"Test/AP_TEST"','TEST');

Syntax:

CALL GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE (' "analytic privilege" ','user/role');

param0308
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I added this line my post.

We have assigned the GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE(_sys_repo.) under object privilege node.

I have execute right.

chandan_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

I see, you are trying to grant to role rather then user.

If you have access to execute the Proc , can you please try with the only Role name, in your syntax.

else try with your userID only or some other test user ID.

and check if it is working and assiging the Object to that user. Some tweaks you need to do for this, I strongly believe.

Call GRANT_ACTIVATED_ANALYTICAL_PRIVILEGE ('"ZANPSQL_HR_PERSONALDATA"','Repsoitory Role with Path');