cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not deploy Fiori project to BTP ABAP environment .

Jacky_Liu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, SAP UI5 Expert, I create a fiori element project in BAS and everything are ok. The sap ui5 version is 1.120.12 . When I deploy it into BTP ABAP environment. Error shows as the following: ✔ Start deployment (Y/n)? … yes info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Creating archive with UI5 build result. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Archive created. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Starting to deploy. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 ZFREIGHTORDER2 found on target system: true info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 SAPUI5 application ZFREIGHTORDER2 was uploaded or registered with warnings info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 ***** Upload of SAPUI5 App or Library from ZIP-Archive into SAPUI5 ABAP Repository ***** info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Running in regular mode, brief log info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 15 Files found in Archive. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 * Parameters * info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 A BAdI implementation for /UI5/BADI_REPOSITORY_LOAD is active: Operation parameters may have been adjusted. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The name of the SAPUI5 repository "ZFREIGHTORDER2" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The binary files are identified using the standard settings. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The text files are identified using the standard settings. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The files and folders to be ignored are determined from the built-in standard settings. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The description of the SAPUI5 repository has been determined from the corresponding import parameter. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Transport Request "H02K900024" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The external Code Page Name "UTF8" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The acceptance of Unix style end of line markers in text files has been determined from the corresponding import parameter. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Unix style end of line markers in text files get accepted. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 The delta mode has been turned on. info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Running in safe mode info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Updating existing SAPUI5 ABAP repository ZFREIGHTORDER2 info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 * Updating the Application Index * info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Messages from its application log: info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Writing descriptor apps/freightordermgt2/app/sap/zfreightorder2/ info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Updated UIADs for UI5 Repository ZFREIGHTORDER2, package ZFREIGHT_ORDER_EVENT_PACKAGE, transport H02K900024 warn abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 App descriptor of type 'application' does not define a launchable inbound warn abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 No UIAD was created as no inbound is defined in manifest.json info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 For details see the application log (SLG1) in client 000 for object /UI5/APPIDX . info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 A BAdI implementation for /UI5/BADI_REPOSITORY_LOAD is active: Final activities may have been performed. warn abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 SAPUI5 application ZFREIGHTORDER2 was uploaded or registered with warnings info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 * Done * info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 App available at https://ad7f109a-dfc3-490b-9539-669f3cbf0578.abap-web.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zfre... info abap-deploy-task ZFREIGHTORDER2 Deployment Successful. node:internal/modules/esm/resolve:265 throw new ERR_MODULE_NOT_FOUND( ^ Error [ERR_MODULE_NOT_FOUND]: Cannot find module '/home/user/projects/freightordermgt2/node_modules/glob/dist/esm/index.js' imported from /home/user/projects/freightordermgt2/node_modules/rimraf/dist/esm/index.js at finalizeResolution (node:internal/modules/esm/resolve:265:11) at moduleResolve (node:internal/modules/esm/resolve:933:10) at defaultResolve (node:internal/modules/esm/resolve:1157:11) at ModuleLoader.defaultResolve (node:internal/modules/esm/loader:390:12) at ModuleLoader.resolve (node:internal/modules/esm/loader:359:25) at ModuleLoader.getModuleJob (node:internal/modules/esm/loader:234:38) at ModuleWrap. (node:internal/modules/esm/module_job:87:39) at link (node:internal/modules/esm/module_job:86:36) { code: 'ERR_MODULE_NOT_FOUND', url: 'file:///home/user/projects/freightordermgt2/node_modules/glob/dist/esm/index.js' }

I checked the folder home/user/projects/freightordermgt2/node_modules/glob/dist/esm, the index.js not exists, even I copied index.js from another project, the issue is the same .

Would you please let me know how to resolve this issue ?

Best regards!

Jacky Liu

View Entire Topic
Jacky_Liu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
I changed the version of RIMRAF from 5.07 to 5.05 and the issue gone. So it is a issue of rimraf@5.07 . But another issue happens in BTP abap environment.
Noel_Hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Probably not an issue with RIMRAF but with caching old files in your node_modules / dist folder. Sometimes when I am pretty sure it should work and it doesn't I delete both folders and run a npm install.