cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling BAPIs or RFC with Items table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

I am very new with Visual Composer and i have trouble when calling a BAPI or RFC ( to ECC6 )

my own RFC has

- an input port ( Plant , Storage location ) connected to a Form with submit event

- a table for Items ( Material , Qty , Unit .... ) connected to the Items Port. with same submit event

When I test the data service all is ok , all data are well passed to tle RFC

When I test the model in run-time , the input port parameters are not passed to the RFC !!!!

I read some threads about problems with multiple tables when calling BAPI , may be I am facing a bug

on my VC version 700.13.0.1.

Thanks for your help.

G.Samin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samin,

Are you using standard bapi or custom bapi? If standard bapi let me know its name and i'll check it. Is Items port is output?

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

This is a custom BAPI, parameters and input table for Items are like BAPI_PO_CREATE interface

I have flip the Items table to get it as input table. When testing this data service, both input port and input table are well passed and the result is OK, but in run-time mode the input port parameters are not passed to the BAPI , only the Items table is passed.

I have created first the Input Form and then Table form, and they are link to the RFC with the same event 'submit'. Only the Items button 'Submit is working.

Thank in advance for your answer.

B.R.

G.Samin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samin,

Add a asterisk(*) before the 'submit' event like ' *submit '. It will trigger both events at the same time.

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer

I tried event *submit from the input form : is works ,results are OK but 1 second later the Input table is cleared. I think that the Data Service is called twice !!!!

I tried event *submit from the Input table without success.

I tried event *submit from both input form and input table without anymore success.

How can I call yhe data service only once in the first event configuration ?

Thanks for your help

B.R.

G.Samin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi samin,

You should click only one 'submit' button whether in table or form and don't click both submit buttons. make the visibility property of tool bar in table as false. only click the submit button in the form.

Regards,

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer

I deleted the Submit button in the Toolbar of the Items tables , I have to rename both events ( Input Form and Input Items table ) from 'submit' to '*submit' and it works.

Thanks very much for your help.

B.R

G.SAMIN

Answers (0)