cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation after agregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo,

I want to get the summation of individual column values in the overall result column for a keyfigure. But we do not get the summation value for the CKF. Please see the details below:

This is a calculated keyfigure (CKF) and it is populated by the replacemant path variables.

The calculation for this keyfigure is as follows:

Net weight (Attribute of MATERIAL) * Actual GR qty (Attribute of PRODORDER).

Also, the checkbox is selected for "Calculation after Aggregation" in the aggregation tab of the query.

We feel that due to this checkbox,we are not able to get the overall result i.e. summation value in the result column.

So, we removed the selection of the checkbox. But now, we got the overall result correctly in the result column but the data in the individual columns is incorrect.

We also tried another option i.e. we created a formula instead of CKF but still the same problem exists.

Does anyone have any idea how to get the overall summation in the result column for the CKF?

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin Chopade.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AL,

I want to have the report output as below:

Material Prodorder Calmonth1 Calmonth2 Calmonth3 Result

CKF A X1 3.20 320 320 643.20

when the Calculation after Aggregation is CHECKED, there is no summation in result column:

CKF A X1 3.20 320 320 320

But when the Calculation after Aggregation is UNCHECKED, we get summation on the result column, but individual column data becomes wrong:

CKF A X1 6.40 352 320 678.4

Regards,

Nitin Chopade.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Try exception aggregation on your ckf....Aggregation as total and reference characterstic as calmonth.

'

Check if it works or not.

Regards,

AL

Edited by: AL1112 on Dec 14, 2011 9:39 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AL,

Thanks for your inputs.

After trying the above steps, my partial problem was resolved i.e. I can see the summation of the indivdual columns value in the result column.

However, I also want to have the summation in the result row of the individual columns when I drill down by PRODORDER:

For eg if the values are:

A X1 6.40 320 320 646.40

A X2 2.80 120 200 322.80

When I remove the drilldown of prodorder, then in the result row also I should get the summation value (as obtained in result column)

i.e. A 9.20 440 520 969.20

Any idea, how this could be achieved?

Regards,

Nitin Chopade.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you may go for nested exception aggregation.Make a new formula and put your ckf on which you already applied aggergation.This time exception aggregation as total and refernce characterstic as Prodorder.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AL,

I tried Exception aggregation as "Summation" and Reference characteristic as "Prodorder".

After executing the report, I got the desired output.

Thanks for your inputs and help.

Assigning full points to you

Regards,

Nitin Chopade.

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of exception aggregation to get the overall result correctly.

Apply exception aggregation on your ckf as aggregation as total and choose the refernce characterstic on which you are getting unique combination of value.

For more understanding on the same please paste the sample output of the report.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

AL