cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Problem in value mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have done some changes in the Value mapping table , activated it and checked the cache also , its upto date.I have verified through cache monitoring in run time workbench also..

But when i ran the transaction am not getting the expected result.

Can anybody help me in this issue..Is anyone faced this type of problem?

Regards

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

>In Mapping while doing the Value mapping,in that value mapping what are the names which you maintained under sender schema and sender agency should be the same names while maintaining the value mapping in ID from Menu>Tools-->value Mapping.

-->I think the issue is not with the Cache, and In your communication channels for sender and receiver under IDENTIFIERS tab maintain the Sender schema and sender agency(Names should be same as in IR)for sender Channel and maintain the Receiver schema and Receiver agency for Receiver channel.(Names should be same as in IR).

This might solve your problem and on value mapping search SDN there is simple BLOG given by Praveen Kumar.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check this [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/ba20dd7beb14438bc7b04b5b6ca300/frameset.htm]

also check this [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/e0194120ddf223e10000000a155106/content.htm] may help u

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After changing values in value mapping which has been defined in Integration directory you would have activated it right. In Message mapping of integration repository you would have used, have you checked in display queue option where in whether the values are getting reflected or not.

Please try to refresh your Message mapping and do activation once then test.

Warm Regards,

Chandra.

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Please have a look at the following links and see if it helps you.

Best Regards