cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Tickets "Reported On" & "Resolved On" in SAC

Karlie_C
Explorer
0 Kudos

ticket-count-validation.pngIf someone could please provide some logic or process on how to display created and completed tickets in one widget to be able to show trends and such. I've tried several approaches, even created my own date field using an excel file, nothing seems to work that reflects actual/true numbers when compared to C4C. Thank you! created-completed-tickets-seperate.pngcreated-completed-tickets-2.pngcreated-completed-tickets-3.pngcreated-completed-tickets-builder-tab.pngcreated-completed-tickets-builder-tab-2.png

View Entire Topic
N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kconnell

kconnellHow do you get the data from C4C to SAC ? Generally scenarios like this requires a Date dimension modelling with joins on incoming tickets open date and ticket close date. In SAC its a little tough to get that modelling. Try loading the created tickets data and closed tickets data separately into SAC for a month and see if you get the right counts.

Br.

Nikhil

Karlie_C
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thru ServiceRequestQuery

Karlie_C
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello, I tried your proposed solution, unfortunately I am still off by several hundred most days. I used a few different date dimensions to try and troubleshoot where the issue is stemming from. Any other suggestions? I'm curious what dimensions others are using if they are able to produce such dashboard using c4c data.
Karlie_C
Explorer
0 Kudos
@N1kh1l Hello, I tried your proposed solution, unfortunately I am still off by several hundred most days. I used a few different date dimensions to try and troubleshoot where the issue is stemming from. Any other suggestions? I'm curious what dimensions others are using if they are able to produce such dashboard using c4c data.