cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW07 Create Hierarchy Class 0110

Former Member
0 Kudos

The bw07 trans code is confusing. I would like to create a hierarchy datasource for table set CCSS and field posid. Its working ok but it is creating the set class as 0000 and I need 0110 which is WBS Groups. Can anyone explain how to create using this bw07.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What you are trying to do is not possible at this time. It is not possible to generate this extractor, because WBS sets/groups do not belong to class '0000'. This is explained in more detail in note 134975. Please check, in particular, point 4 of the note.

kind reg.

michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea on how to get the WBS groups to BW since they are created in class 0110 and that extractor does not exist ? It just beyond me that there is an extract for 0101 (cost centers) and several others but no WBS. The class for the extractor shipped with R/3 is WBSH which is completly non-standard with the others?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

create a custom datasource directly using transaction BW07 and then modifying the setclass from '0000' to '0110' in the table ROOHIECAT.

This could be a workaround.

Kind reg.

michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like that idea and may try it. The only problem with that is there is no table maintenance already created and I would need to do that which is easy but requires a system mod. to a non "z" table.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

please do not forget to reward...

michael