cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bw Statistics Set up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up the BW statistics, and it works perfect.

After that I decided to change the capture statistics for infocubes, by select other infocuebs in the

" administrator workbench > Tools > BW Statistics for InfoCuebs ".

However, now when I try to load data, everey InfoPackage

failed.

What is the right procedure to do that ??

Its urgent task.. please reply as well...

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

let us know what is the error message you are receiving...

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

When I try to load data, for example, to Info Source 0BWTC_C02, its failed and the monitor show this message: "Error occurred in the data selection" .

thats all, there is no more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The System may not has the Stastical data . After setting "collect the statastics" option for cube, the system will not give data(statastics) immediately. When ever you do uploading or deleting or other activities on those cubes, the system starts collecting data. So Make sure that enough data has been collected.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I'm sure that there enough data, since I just want to capture more cubes, and before that it worked perfect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can only suggest you to find further information from ST22 and SM37 .

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to clarify, I think Anil's point was that the extraction from the RSDDSTAT tables is tied to the last time it ran. Switching on new cubes does not go back and get any old data for the cubes you just set statistics on for. There must actually be queries that have run against some of the cubes since you changed the statistics setting. Is that the case? If so, then I think you need to follow Anil's advice on researching the problem.

You should be able to go to table RSDDSTAT and confirm the presence of new records since the last time you successfully loaded the InfoPackage.