cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW, How to adjust SID table?

former_member746094
Participant

I got some invalid record in SID table, and I don't found any data include PE - 100% in ADSO. How to delete record?

When I try to transfer master data from BW to BPC, it got invalid record error and I don't found any way to skip the invalid record and continuous

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_szajko
Advisor
Advisor

You can simply use the standard and official master data deletion for this purpose. Just tick in the flag to delete the SID-s:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_BW4HANA/107a6e8a38b74ede94c833ca3b7b6f51/4a407d85acb51cece10000000a421...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

erdempekcan
Contributor

You can use RSRV to fix master data table inconsistencies.

yi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jacky,

Have you solved your issue?

Andrei

shraddha_mundwadkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if ZPROJ_COD is an attribute of Project Dimension in ADSO? If yes then find out for which Projects the ZPROJ_COD is PE - 100% is used and try to exclude those projects and rerun the transfer. If it runs fine you will have to correct the attribute value PE - 100% or delete the value from those projects which are using it and then include the projects again and rerun. Until and unless you remove the Projects reference from ADSO you wont be able to delete the master data.

note that the validation runs and checks for the attribute values also for the dimension used in ADSO and not only for dimension values.

Thanks,

Shraddha