cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Function Set: Enterprise AddOns in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

For testing purposes I want to activate the Enterprise AddOn EA_PLM in transaction SFW5 inside a Solution Manager 4 installation but no Enterprise AddOn is available. Additionally there is only one Business Function Set called "telco reference pack" with two Business Functions. Do I have to set up something before I can active the Enterprise AddOns? I thought PLM is part of the Solution Manager 4 installation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

the Solution Manager consists "only" of an CRM-component, the SolMan component itself and the Netweaver 2004s platform. So no PLM (and no Enterprise AddOn) is available. SolMan coves some functionalities of Software Lifecycle Management, but does not include the PLM coding itself. For EA_PLM you need an ERP system.

Best regards, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander

Thanks for your information. Is it possible to install the packages afterwards into the Solution Manager? Are there any download packages on the SAP web site?

Until now I thought the Solution Manager is a standard ERP system with additional functionality.

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

no, this is not possible. The SolMan is a standard CRM system with some additional functionality. And CRM and ERP together on a Netweaver platform is (currently) not allowed.

Best regards, Alexander

Answers (0)