cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Content : Data extraction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing an error when extracting data from a datasource in my CRM Quality environment (CRQ).

The datasource is : 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR_I.

In CRM development env (CRO). With Tcode : RSA3, the above datasource retrieves data correctly.

But on Quality env (CRQ), the same datasource gives error with Tcode : RSA3

The error is : "Error 0 when generating upload program for DataSource 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR_I".

I've re-imported the datasource from CRO to CRQ (using Tcode : RSA5). but still getting the same error.

Could you please help me, how/where do i look further.

Regards,

Nagendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, the extract structure for that datasource is "CRMT_BW_OPPT_I", so try to collect it manually and then collect the DS in aonther req, and the transport it to Qty an ndcheck in RSA3.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Did as suggested by u. i.e imported the structure and the DS seperately. Still the same error

Regards,

Nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

Some times your patch levels also problem.

Please check your dev and quality systems patch levels or equal or not. And also check snote correction in both systems.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

The patch level and snote are at same level.

To test it further, i transferred another datasource : 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR from dev to QA. and it works fine. So env wise, things are aligned.

Regards,

Nagendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Retransport from RSA6 , and replicate the DS should solve your issue, Try activating the DS at Q system by FM -- RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aduri,

I did re-transport using RSA6. But as the datasource is giving error (on simulation) on CRM, there is no point replicating/re-activating on BW side.

Need to zero-in the problem on CRM side.

Any other input would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nagendra.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You try to transport using RSA6 tocode and the then check.

In RSA6>DataSource>Activate DataSource. So use this option and then check.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for the response.

I did as per u'r suggestion, i.e re-transported the Datasource thru RAS6 transaction, but the error is still the same.

btw, i did not see any 'activate' option in the menu. So created a transport request for the DS and imported.

Any further suggestion.

Regards,

Nagendra.