cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUS2032.CREATED event trigger getting delayed in production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we are sending data to CRM system using RFC function module. This data is sent while sales order creation or change. We have used standard event BUS2032.CREATED to trigger CRM FM in sales order creation mode. In sales order change mode, we are using custom event. In production system, our custom change event is getting triggered fine and data is sent to CRM system with small time lag of around 1 minute. But, while sales order creation, standard event trigger is taking long time ( sometimes about 20 minutes) in production system.

We tried triggering same custom event at the time of sales order creation using FM u2018SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASKu2019 as well but, still we are not able to improve performance of the event trigger at sales order creation.

Please let me know if you have faced similar situation.

Or what can be done to improve the performance, so that event gets trigerred as soon as sales order is created.

Regards,

Sravanthi Chilal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

What I understood is you are looking to raise a event in the CRM system.if this is the case then follow the below approach.

Iam not very musch sure about the CRM, but why don't you try to make use fo the Fm SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT with addition DESTINATION of the CALL FUNCTION statement.

I meane if you try to call the FM in Update task, i think it waits for a COMMIT work statement.

Instead try to raise the event in the CRM system by getting its destination..

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

We are trigerring event in R3 system and not CRM system.

The receiver function module will fetch the sales order data which is sent to CRM system via RFC call.

I think the event trigerring on R3 side is getting delayed.

In sales order save document we have written SWE_EVENT_CREATE in update task...and we cannot put commit statement in that user exit.

Regards,

Sravanthi Chilal

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

we have written SWE_EVENT_CREATE in update task

I think instead of calling in update task simply call to function module CALL FUNCTION "SWE_EVENT_CREATE" might trigger the event immediately.. Did you try to check in this way..

OR

And I also suggest you to check the entry in SWE2 txn with respect to your workflow tempalte, may be you have enable the option ENABLE EVENT QUEUE, this could be one of the reasons.. If it is enabled please disable it (uncheck)

Please check..

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you know event is getting triggered in delay?

Have you checked SWEL Tcode.

I will request you to check tcode SWU3 is properly configured

Thanks

Arghadip