cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUS2009 RELEASED EVENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently developing a workflow which starts once the PR is released.

When I am trying to release a PR event released is not raising. I checjed the event trace and BUS2009 is not coming in output.

What settings do I need to check for this event triggering and why this is not working?

Could anyone help one this?

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Is your workflow customizing is active in SWU3. All the task should be in green in color. 1st check that its active. It this is active then in swe2 t-code enter your BOR BUS2009 and activate the event linkage. Then check its working or not.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

you might want to check, if the release strategy is using a line-item release or an overall release. This is set at the level of the purchasing document type in the customizing. (There's a check box).

In that case, the event BUS2105.Released is created, instead of the BUS2009.Released.

Please check also, if you have an event log restriction set, that filters events. (Transaction SWELS).

Let us know about these checks.

Best regards,

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay/Florin,

1. SWU3 is green, and event linkage is active.

2. OverReqRel check box is not selected for document type and not filters in SWEL.

Any settings at object level should be checked?

Thanks,

Rajesh.

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In most of the cases the Purchase requisition objects BUS2009 & BUS2105 doesn't trigger upon status change.

You have to go for customization using enhancement. You can add your custom code in M06B0005 and call the function module SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT to trigger the RELEASED event.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for that hint, that put me on some other trail:

In order to have the workflow events .ReleaseStepCreated / .Released / .Rejected coming up, the release strategy has to be based on "by classification", which is a separate section in the customizing tree right after "Release strategy".

If using a plant based release strategy w/o classification, you'll need to follow Raj's advice to create your own event(s). They don't neccessarily need to be the .Release event. You could also create a custom event .FinallyReleased by using the Change document event creation (customized through transaction SWEC ... w/o development required).

There're a couple of threads existing here in the Forum regarding the topic of event creation / BUS2105. So you might take a look around these topics, as well.

bw,

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florin / Raj,

Finally I used SWE_EVENT_CREATE FM in user exit and triggered event.

I am filling container with release code (which is parameter for the event) and nothing more than that.

I am getting the error "The evaluation of the condition gives the result 'False' " in SWEL, and the workflow is not triggering.

I am having some condition in workflow. Do I need to add any other details in container?

below is the error message of the FM SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL:

"Operator 'EQ': The value of the left operand cannot be determined"

Please help me to come out from this.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your start condition defined for this event in SWB_COND

I think the condition is not properly given....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I am working on a workflow and had same issue as you. releasecreatedstep of BUS2009 would not raise. I saw you have posted this in Feb, 2010 and I assume your issue was resolved, Can you please share the details with me? I am new to SAP and workflow. How did you do with user exits?

Thanks in advance

Estell

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Any idea?