cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUS1001006

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I am doing the example ,triggering the workflow when material is created.for this I have created the task and in the object method box I am using the following parameter

object category: BOR object type

object type: BUS1001006

method: DISPLAY

but I am getting the following error 'Method DISPLAY not defined for object type BUS1001006'.even if i am pressing the F4 key it is showing 'No Values Found'. I have checked the object type in SWO1 , where the display method is available

can any one let me know where am I going wrong.

and also since I am new to the workflow any one can give me the link for the workflow tutorial

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the method 'DISPLAY' is present in BOR BUS1001006 and this can be visible through transaction SWO1

then please generate an active instance through SWO1 and then try to use it.

Thanks and regards,

SNJY

Former Member
0 Kudos

the object BUS1001006 is already in active state

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the DISPLAY method via SWO1 on BUS1001006. Use the test tool and type in an existing material number.

If this works fine, then you should be able to select the method in the workflow builder.

If you recently activated BUS1001006, try refreshing the buffer as well: transaction SWU_OBUF.

regards

Paul B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nik,

I think you you should check if the method is in "Released" or "Implemented" State or not. You can check this by double clicking on the method in SWO1 in the "Status field".

If not you need to set the method to "Release" status first.

Regards

Gautam

Edited by: gautam maini on Mar 23, 2011 9:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

bus1001006 is sap provided business object , so its state will be in active , released state .

well this is happening for only this business object and not for other

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does method DISPLAY work from SWO1?