cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Fields(WKG001-WKG016) from COEJ table in 0CO_OM_CCA_9 datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Cost Center(CC) Cost Element(CE) Wise report. I am getting the atual amount value against CC CE in 0CO_OM_CCA_9 datasource.

I also need budgeted fields CC CE wise whcih is fetched from table COEJ table in 0CO_OM_CCA_9 datasource but, I am unable to pull the same. is there any setting or configuration to be done for "value type" or "currency type" that will fetch these budgeted fields ???

I have chekced the data and I am getting the data only for Value type = 10....

Your help at the earliest will be appreciated ..........

Thanks,

Romil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jaya_mogali
Contributor
0 Kudos

0CO_OM_CCA_9 only extracts Actual cots but has delta extraction capability. 0CO_OM_CCA_1 can be used for plan and Actual costs. The best practice is to use 0CO_OM_CCA_1 for extracting planned costs and 0CO_OM_CCA_9 for extracting Actual costs.

Jaya

former_member199597
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Sorry to bring this topic up again but i'd like to reassure if 0CO_OM_CCA_9 extraction for plan is possible?

I believe this can be configured in tables:

COSP_VTYPE, COSB_VTYPE

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Do you mean to say that if we configre the tables COSP_VTYPE and COSB_VTYPE, we can extract the data in 0CO_OM_CCA_9 datasource ??

Thanks & Regards,

Romil

former_member199597
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Romil,

Well i found some note about this topic.

I opened an OSS Message for this - however I did not debug this and this was more a question than a statement

Cheers,

Andreas

former_member211907
Contributor
0 Kudos

romil-

Was cost center planning handled properly in your R/3 system ? The standard business content works quite flawlessly.

Keep in mind that your data load methodology may be causing you issues. Check SBIW in your source system and see if your datasource will provide you budgetary records. If not, focus on the records themselves.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that the budgeted fields are also available in the datasource 0CO_OM_CCA_9 ???

Thanks,

Romil.

former_member211907
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to understand that there are no separate 'budget fields' in the CO module. The way planning works from BW's perspective is is that plan CO documents are created and maintained, and they are differentiated by Value Type or Version , which should be a standard field in the datasource.