cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP application now working in WebIDE

0 Kudos

Hi,

i created an extension project to Manage vendor line item fap_vin_lits in WebIDE for BSP application at fiori library version 1.52.9. it worked well and deployed to abap repository as well with success. now, i deleted it in webide and re import again, custom extension application stopped working. error: couldnt load the component.js either web application/index.html/component. none of them working to make it run and to test my later changes.

it has component.js and manifest.json.

i attached the error message in console.project-tree.jpg

the issue is in negative cache.

kindly need help here.

thalesvb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does Component.js exists on your reimported project? Are you trying to import your extension from BSP repository (Application Z*)? Can you check on SE80 (under BSP application) if your extension have Component.js there?

It would also help to provide any other relevant error messages from developer console and the failed Component.js HTTP request (network tab) with its details (obfuscate sensitive data first).

View Entire Topic
WouterLemaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The deployed version of your extension in your ABAP system is not meant to be used for importing. The deployed version is not the exact same as the one that you have deleted from the SAP Web IDE. You always need to keep a development version of your app in git and work with this version instead of the one from the ABAP system.

The project from the ABAP system does not has the right structure, it is missing the webapp folder, no neo-app.json...

If you really have no other option I would try to create the extension again, so that you have the right project structure and adapt your changes again.(you could copy them from the imported ABAP project)
Hope this helps!

Kr, Wouter

0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your details. at last, i need to update BSP application to psu to customer production system.

if i create a new project again, it needs to be configured launchpad which customer is not ready. so, i am checking for the solution to fix it.

WouterLemaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create a new project and deploy it to the same bsp. If you use the same namespace and appename, you do not have to change the target mapp

0 Kudos

Hi,

I kept a copy in cloud Git. i cloned from there and try to run the application. but no help.

how a new project can help me here to fix the issue? project name will be different when i create new project in component.you can create extension to MM_REQ_MAINTS1 project from abap repository.