cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadcast by e-mail : E-mail options (cc , bcc fields)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

How we can add Cc and Bcc e-mail options while using "broadcast by e-mail". Any input would be highly appreciated.

-ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

md_imran
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

It is not possile to add Cc, BCc e-mail addresses while using the feature Broadcast by e-mail. All e-mail addresses has to be entered within the given "E-Mail Addresses" field each separated by a semicolon.

Imran...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please suggest any way out to achieve the same.

I have a requiremnt to broadcast an e-mail to a distribution list and cc the same to another distribution list.

thanking you ,

md_imran
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

In order to send e-mails to a distribution list, it has to be recognized on the SMTP server with a valid e-mail address (SMTP address). The e-mail is sent to the distribution list when this e-mail address is specified under E-Mail Addresses in the broadcast setting.

Please refer the following link for an example:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/43/4bac68b60f376de10000000a422035/frameset.htm

Imran...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I do not know how to send emails to CC, but when you want to send the Email as Blindcopy you need to use BCC: as prefix.

Example:

John.Wayne@gmail.com;BCC:Clint.Eastwood@gmail.com

Clint will get the email as Blindcopy.

Kind Regards

Sebastian

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ankur,

we can only have To and its not possible to have Cc, BCc list..

There is way to do this..you can create rules in Outlook where you can send Cc also i assume