cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPS_WB: Which tables are used to host the configuration??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can some please tell me which tables are used to store the data associated with the BPS_WB configurations!

Previously when using the Planning Folder design I would go to the following tables to identify the dependent object that needed to be transported:

UPB_PS_DESIGN, UPF_BSTEPS, UPC_VAR_CHA, etc..

I would like to use a similar process but I have not figured out which tables host the configuration data.

Thanks,

ATC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member93896
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alan,

the config is stored in UPWB_* tables. However, you won't have much luck reading those tables directly since the data format is complex.

Regards,

Marc

SAP NetWeaver RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marc,

Yes, I found those tables and I did notice that the UPWB_DATA has a description that the table contains the XML Format of the BSP Apps ... But, as you mentioned it is not human readable. Since it is a Transparent Table I would assume it contains some form of compressed XML? I started to identify the classes that read the table but ... figured it wasn't worth the time.

All I really want to be able to do is search the XML to determine if a given interface contains various objects like GPS, Planning Functions, etc..

I guess I could always copy the XML into a text editor and do it that way .. but it is just not automated at that point.

Thanks AGAIN....

former_member93896
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alan,

the functionality will be available in the next release (SAP NetWeaver 2004s).

Regards

Marc

SAP NetWeaver RIG