cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPS : Problem in retracting 0QUANTITY in cost center planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I tried the standard retractor for retracting the Cost Center plan data from BI to ECC. I followed the blogs "BPS Retraction for Cost Center Accounting - I&II (Primary Cost & Qty)" by Praveen Mayalur and made the settings accordingly.

I am having problems in retracting the 'quantity' to ECC and hence I tried the following scenarios and got different results.

Scenario 1:

In the level, if I select Keyfigures "Amount" and "Quantity" --

When I execute the function, the system does not pick up any data. The message given by the system is "0 data records were read, 0 of them changed, 0 generated"

Scenario 2:

In the level, if I select only Keyfigure "Amount" --

When I execute the function, the system does the retraction without error and with the message - "Retraction: Update completed without errors. No. of records: 4. 4 data records were read, 0 of them changed, 0 generated".

I am able to see the amounts in ECC also.

Scenario 3:

In the level, if I select only Keyfigure "Quantity" --

When I execute the function, the system gives the message -"Retraction: Update completed without errors. No. of records: 3. 3 data records were read, 0 of them changed, 0 generated".

But I am not able to see the quantities in ECC.

If anybody has worked on quantity retraction, kindly guide me through the settings.

Regards,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the below point when you define sender structure?

Make sure to pass the Unit of Measure when passing the Quantity else retractor wont update the Quantity in R/3. (Either you can map the field or maintain constant in the sender structure)

Bindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu. Thanks for your response.

Did you mean to say that I have to map 0unit field in upbr_rule? If yes, I have done that. If not, kindly elaborate more on your point.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue got resolved on applying the following 2 OSS notes -

Note 889634

Note 894896

Regards,

Mike