cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPS APO Request Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a transaction and/or program that can give me details (i.e. user, planning function, etc.) behind which planning function is executed in BPS0? I'm looking at a transactional cube and I noticed the request number starts with APO*. I'm unable to view any details through the process monitor. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the contains of the APO* request by restriction request ID to that APO* request while looking into containts of the infocube.

Anyway what is a need of knowing details of the planning function as you know what planning fuction you are executing and all. But you can know the runtime of the planning function in transaction BPS_STAT0 after executing the function.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I realize that the cube will tell me based on the request ID.

I used the transaction you provided, but I am not seeing any results brought back. I basically need something to tell me which User ID executed which planning function at a specific time and date. I thought the APO* request could be looked up somehow besides going into the cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to capture these details, you can create a master data object and populate it in function module by writting appropriate logic.

Attach this FM in planning folder which will run on save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless you are switching the cube after the planning function completes each time, you cant really see a separate request for that planning function data alone. Because all the data planned through manual input as well as thru planning functions will be recorded in one single yellow request until the no of records reach 50,000 in that request or if some one switches the cube, that request becomes green. You cant track this at this moment. What can be done now is to include switching the cube to load mode and switch back to plan mode in sequence after the planning function runs, it creates a separate request for that data alone which got changed/generated by that function. You can use the report SAP_CONVERT_NORMAL_TRANS for switching the cubes. If you want to see who created/changed each record in the cube, you can use the method provided in the how to guide "How to.. Line items in BPS/IP".

Answers (0)