cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

BPM question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about calling an RFC from a BPM process using a synchronous call. When I go to review the graphical workflow log, I can see that the synchronous send task is completed, but when I look at the messages processed by the integration server in sxmb_moni, I cannot see the successful message sent by my abstract BPM interface. I think that I have all of the receiver determination and interface mappings between the abstract BPM send interface and the inbound RFC interface. The interesting part is that the only time when I can see the message in sxmb_moni is when I break the interface mapping between the abstract and inbound interfaces. Does anybody have any ideas about this one?

Thanks,

Ivailo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivailo,

If you have not set logging for synchronous messages, they will not show up in the sxmb_moni unless they are in error.

To set it up, goto transaction sxmb_adm

Configuration -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Change Specific Configuration Data.

Category : Runtime

Parameter : LOGGING_SYNC

value : 1 (activated)

Regards

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivailo,

Your question can be answered in two parts.

<i><b>messages processed by the integration server in sxmb_moni, I cannot see the successful message sent by my abstract BPM interface</b></i>

1. sxmb_moni shows only errors occured in Integration Server, that is errors during mappings etc. Hence in your case since your interface mappings were working in BPM, you should be seeing all checkered flags in xsmb_moni.

2. to see if the inbound rfc interface errored out, you need to look in

RWB(runtime work bench)->message monitoring -> under messages from components choose adapter framework.

Here you should be able to see all the data passed to interface(under details)

Thanks,

Naveen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can always see all of the steps of the BMP

by clicking PE (in the message monitoring)

then "list with technical details" (not the graphical workflow) and then "show item container" on the send step or mapping or anything else (the you can see all of the XML messages involved)

you can also try TCODE: SXMS_SAMON

it shows the numer of acvite sync calls waiting for a response

Regards,

michal