cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Linking of two receivers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a BPM process and I need to link the two receivers. I have the first message coming into the Process through Asynch Adapter (JDBC) the second Receive is not kicking off.

Is there something I need to do to link the two Receive steps, using the adapter config or something else?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You should have configured the correlation for the two messages that you are receiving in the BPM.

2. In integration directory u should have configured the second receiver also (like receiver determination, interface determination, sender agreement etc)

How are using the two receive steps...in serial or in parallel?

Thanks,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Serial and the first is the trigger/start process.

The correlation is setup and being created. Right now, the trigger message is coming in on a scheduled interval. The correlations are happening, but the second receive step in the BPM is in a "ready" status and not firing off.

Do I need to mess with Exactly Once, or Queue name stuff in the adapter config on either of these?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your first receive step is using JDBC Adapter. Which adapter is ur second receiver step using? Is it file or again JDBC adapter?

I tested with two receivers in BP (both are file adapters). When i drop both files at a time (both having a polling of 1sec), the first receiver picks up the files and second receiver just shows the status as waiting. If i drop the second file after putting the first file then it works fine.

so i think some problem in the triggering of the second message. So try trigging the first receiver msg..wait for some time and try trigger the second file. (make sure that your correlation condition matches the input msg)

rgds,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

So did you just delay the two intervals, or did you build an actual wait step into the bpm?

I am using JDBC adapter for both of these.

Answers (0)