cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM approve machanism failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I create bpm approve system and here 3 person add role.First Person write first and last name and approve it goes second person and task disapperead correctively then I entreance second person I wait this task but this task never come and I dont know how to solve it.Please help me

Yalçın Gürlek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check you configured owners properly on tht tasks.

You can also see the progress of the process and its related tasks in

NWA -> Operation management -> Processes and Tasks -> Manage Processes ,

(OR http://<host:port>/nwa/bpm-processes )

Here search for you process and ensure its "In Progress" also check if it resulted in error.

-Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to your answer,I solve my problem

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yalcin, Please let us know HOW you solved the problem.... that helps us all and especially anyone else who encounters the same problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jocely,In my system,some attribute are visible someperson and some attribute are read-only to someperson  then making input and output mapping all attributes are not connect like if I not write birth date then my birthdate are not output mapping like that

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok so it was a mapping problem because the attribute names didn't match - and you needed to adjust the mapping (or the attribute names) manually.  Great - thanks for that.  It is easy to miss those mappings when you are working fast.

Thanks for updating us Yalcin.