Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP ESS Leave Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our portal is EP 7.0.

On clicking Leave Request link on ESS business package, it throws indexoutofbounds exception.

ECC 6.0 is at SP 09 and so I have installed SAP ESS 600 SPS09.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you install the XSS component as well. Please check the default trace in the logviewer and paste the dump here for analysis. You can get the same by invoking the VA through usr/sap/<instance id>/admin/go and then going to Logviewer Service in the Server

Thanks and Regards,

Rabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your response.

I have installed the XSS components. Some of the other funtions are working fine in ESS. Leave Request is working fine in ECC side. I have raised SAP message. I will update the forum when they get back with good result.

Thanks,Vishnu

S0019300750
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

Paste the ST22 dump if any here please. That will help us to understand where is the problem.

Regards,

Vinod

javed_shaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi you need to first check that are you able to try to apply fro r/3 first.

if you are able to apply for leave from r/3 and all your BP ivews, pages etc are in place you must be able to run that application.

PLease try applying for leave form the backend using the following method,

I hope if you are able to do the following then your r/3 is perfect and then pobably you can open an OSS message with SAP.

Use transaction PT50 to check the leave quota for the employee.

Also use tranx pa30 - enter infotype 2006 (absence quota's) here for that employee you will get all his quota details.

also use PTARQ tranx -> clcik Determine approver and check wether is approver is maintained in OM or not,

then clik Determine Rule group - > enter emp number and see wether what rule group is the emp attached to , is the rule group configured in SPRO or not.

to activate the Leave application from backend PTARQ is the main tranx where everything must be well configured.

Now clcik on Test Application button -> enter rmp code -> click on Create Request Tab-> enter his managerr emp code in Next Agent input box ->

give infotyp = 2001, subtype = CL (for example) and Date and execute.

if u can successfull apply leave form backend then form front end also u can, if not form backend then you need to config your leave application.

Cheers!!

SJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Using ST05 transaction switch on the SQL trace and then check...

Cheers,

RJ