cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BODS Central Repostory Permissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our project we have Central Repository. Till last day we were able to check out and check in Jobs or Data flow's to Central Repository. Today all the objects except few are with permission READONLY, we were unable to check out. All the checkout/check in options are disabled.

Could any one suggest how to make the permissions to FULL.

Thank You

Regards,

Satheesh M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are three types os repositories:

1. Alogical repository(Known in designer as the local object library) is used by an application designer to store defination of source and target meta data and service objects.

2. A central repository(known in designer as the central object library)is an optional component that can be used to support multi-user devolopment. the central object provides a shared library that allows developers to check objects in and out for development

3. A profile repository is used to store information that is used to determine the quality of data

Each repository is issociated with one or more Data services Job servers.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think you are in the correct forum. Note the description in the header of this forum:

This forum is dedicated to all other development-related questions which are not directly addressed by other forums. This includes Business Objects SDKs, products, or technologies which do not fall under BusinessObjects Enterprise, BusinessObjects Edge, Crystal Reports Server, or Crystal Reports (for example Desktop Intelligence SDK, Universe Designer SDK, Portal Integration Kits, Java User Function Libraries, and other third party technologies or development languages).

You'll have to find the correct forum, or at least give me the product you are actually using. I may be able to find the correct forum for you...

- Ludek