cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page displaying when clicking on the service in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

MyExpenses & Leave Request services under ESS is displaying blank page when i log into the portal with test user. When i log in with my user id , both are opening and working properly.

all the remaining services are working properly. for some users, it is working properly and for some users it is displaying blank page.

To work the service properly with the test user, what properties or authorizations i have to set in portal / backend.

pls post answers. This is the third time i am posting this question. I did not get answers for this... its very urgent issue.

Regards,

Vila.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Page Tray properties , Might be closed

Change "Initial State - Open or Closed" to open. I think this will solve your problem

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem seems to be due to lack of proper authorisation.

Go to Portal content->Contents provided by SAP->Open the permission editor of the folder 'End User Content'.

Therein enter eu_role and check the box corresponding to the end-user. Now assign the users eu_role and ESS role.

If everyone is going to use ESS, then 'End User content' to the Group 'Everyone' with read access and then assign the ESS role to the 'Everyone' group.

Hope this helps !

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

blank page is displaying when clicking on all tabs of ESS.

it is happening only for 2 or 3 users. What must be set for those users to access the tabs in portal.

authenticated users have read/write permissions. What else i have to check for this.

could anyone help me out

vv

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the trace file under http://host:port/nwa/-------monitoring-logs and traces