cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLANK input form wtih all zeroes at Most granular level ( all dimensions drilled down).

0 Kudos

How can I create a new input form for Plan, with all Zeroes at most granular level.
Like shown below. When I create a plan version by copying actual, I get non editable cells. I want all cellS in form to be editable and have ZERO value in them when we start. User want's the ability to enter plan data at any/all levels.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jay_Gandhi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Why do you need to preload with zeros?

Can you not turn on unbooked data? That way users should be able to plan at intersections which do not yet have data.

Jay

MKreitlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it's a matter of licenses.

If you want to use the planning capabilities with the BI Standard user only, then you need prefilled zeros, to change the data.

Only with Planning Standard User you can display the unbooked members and enter random data everywhere 🙂

BR, Martin

0 Kudos

To start forecast for new year, users want a blank new inputform. Even if you turn on Unbooked data, some cells still show (-).

How can create a new input form for next year, with all zeroes or empty cells..?

Thanks,

Gaya3 Kumar.

0 Kudos

Hi @m.kreitlein, thanks for ur reply. We do have Planning license.
I just need to create a new input from with no values. LIke a empty excel sheet just with the dimensions and measure.

Thanks,
Gaya3 Kumar.

Jay_Gandhi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Unbooked data should work. If you can't enter data in this scenario, you'll have to investigate other culprits causing this.

Jay

0 Kudos

I created a new versions with all ZEROES, using a Data Action as below. I cannot see the zeroes in report/form when I selected my version with zeroes. I can see the data in model in backend not in report. NO zero suppression is applied.

CONFIG.HIERARCHY.INCLUDE_MEMBERS_NOT_IN_HIERARCHY = [d/zac_2hiers],[d/zcompany_code], [d/ZProfit_center],[d/zSAP_cost_centers]
CONFIG.GENERATE_UNBOOKED_DATA = ON
MEMBERSET [d/Measures] = "Amount"

DATA() = RESULTLOOKUP([d/Version] = "public.Forecast_Working") * 0 + 1